Aspire Premium Kit
The Aspire Premium kit comes with an Aspire CF VV+ battery and a Nautilus Mini. Nautilus Mini: The Nautilus Mini is the next generation of tank systems. Made of stainless steel and Pyrex glass, the Nautilus Mini uses the Aspire “BVC” (Bottom Vertical Coil) atomizer technology. CF VV+: The Aspire CF VV+ is high-end vaping power system. This battery features stainless steel endpoints, a metal button, and a carbon fiber coated tube. The Aspire CF VV+ battery contains a revolutionary spring connector. This unique technology ensures that there will always be a strong connection between the battery and e-cigarette tank.
The kit comes with
1 x Aspire CF VV+ 1000mAh
1x Aspire Nautilus Mini 2ml
6 x Replacement 1.8ohm BVC atomizer coils (1 pc pre-installed)
1 x USB charger
1 x A/C adapter
1 x User manual
Simple packing. Customary Packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.
1. Pyrex glass tube with 2ml capicity
2. Adjustable Airflow Control
3. BVC (Bottom Vertical Coil)
4.Stainless Steel Parts
5. Metal Button
6. Carbon Fiber Coated Tube.
7. Spring Connector
8. Revolutionary Rotary Knob Design
9. High Quality Cell and Control Circuit
10. Perfect Inner Structure Design
11. Stepless variation in 3.3V-4.8V output variable voltage.
12. 5pcs extra replacement BVC atomizer coils
How to use
1. Fill the Nautilus Mini with e-liquid.
2. Screw the Nautilus Mini into CF VV+ battery.
3. Push the button on the battery (press 5 times in succession to turn ON/OFF), the LED will blink 3 times and the button will illuminate blue when active and ON. Press the LED button and inhale at the same time. Release the button after inhaling. The light indicates it is working.
4.Rotate the rotary knob at the bottom of the battery to deliver the optimal voltage for vaping needs.
How to fill with e-liquid
1. Check to make sure the upper stainless steel is screwed tightly onto the glass tank.
2. Un-screw the bottom base off the upper hardware.
3. Fill e-liquid into the space between the glass tank and the center metal tube.
4. Carefully screw on the bottom base, connect it with the battery.
How to replace the coil unit/coil head?
Turn the cartomizer upside down, and then unscrew the connector. Take out the old coil unit from the bottom base, replace with new one.
How to adjust the airflow
4 different airflow hole sizes: Φ0.9mm, Φ1.1mm, Φ1.4mm and Φ1.8mm. You can rotate the airflow control valve to choose the most comfortable one.
How to charge the battery
Unscrew the battery from the vaping components and gently screw the battery into the dedicated USB charger provided in the kit. Plug the USB into the supplied A/C adapter or computer. The battery will flash 3 times and then turn solid in color (Orange light in 3.2~3.5V, Blue light in 3.5V~ 4.15V). The light on the USB charger will be red when charging. It takes about 3 hours for the battery to charge. Once fully charged, the USB charger will display a green light and the LED light on battery will turn off.